I’ve been noticing those C6 Corvettes about. I must say that Chevrolet has managed to return to the Corvette to an object of desire. It’s not my favorite car ever, but it gets attention for the right reasons, rather than for being a bulbous overstyled blob like the C5.
‘fore I forget I should probably mention some wicked sites I’ve been frequenting as of late:
- Absenter and Toybird are a photoblog and word-blog, respectively.
- LightTight is a photoblog too, with shredding.
- Paul actually writes things now.
- I don’t know if I ever mentioned Jason Santa Maria, but I should.
- And on that note, BearskinRug & Inkfinger are some of the best comics ever.
- Yeah, and cars.com, for obvious reasons.